Thursday 18 December 2014

Infinity Scarves

With Fall ending and this winter here everyone could use a scarf. There are two different kinds of scarves. There is the normal scarf that isn't attached and than there's infinity scarves. Both have a similar look but they're slightly different. The normal scarf is more of a hassle to keep in place and you always have to adjust it to make it look good in my opinion. The infinity scarf is much easier than the basic normal scarf. The infinity scarf is connected and you twist it around and then put it around your neck. It stays in place perfectly and it also gives off more of a "put together" look.

My personal opinion on a normal scarf verse an infinity scarf is that I would 100% wear an infinity scarf over a normal scarf. The reasons why I would pick this decision is that I like the "puffier" look. I also like how it stays in place without having to readjust it every few minutes. With the normal basic scarves they fall off and get tangled up all the time. But whether you pick an orginal scarf or an infinity scarf I think you should own at least one for the Fall and Winter seasons!


No comments:

Post a Comment